Job Ref: DJPF32104
Job Title: MI Support Analyst
Location: North West with home working
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an MI support Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who are going through extensive change and innovation. As an MI Analyst you will have the responsibility to innovate, create and develop high quality new MI in the form of reports, dashboards and businesses intelligence.
• Accountable developing suites of key MI reports, dashboards and business intelligence
• Accountable for key interactions with Senior Operations from a stakeholder and service review
• Accountable for Developing reporting into automated formats using SQL, Power BI, VBA and Advanced Excel
• You will work with other departments to analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making
• Lead on implementation of reporting standardisation projects
• Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI solutions throughout the business
• Ensuring we’re using the latest industry best practices to improve/update our methodologies
You will ideally have:
• Microsoft Excel (advanced)
• Reporting experience
• Ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing
• Experience of Stakeholder Management at a senior level
We invite applications from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: