Job Ref: DJHB1024
Job Role: Head of Sales
Location: North West
Salary: OTE £90,000 – £110,000
Job Type: Permanent
We are partnered with a leading organisation to source a Head of Sales for their B2B operation. Working with a great brand, market proposition and plan shaping the future of the business; this is a really exciting opportunity to be a huge part of the growth of the sales function.
Heading up a dynamic team of sales professionals, duties will include:
• Ownership of the day to day sales function and responsible for performance.
• Leading the sales operation within a corporate B2B environment.
• Working alongside the rest of the Senior leadership team to deliver the sales strategy.
• Managing key stakeholder relationships both internally, externally and with third party suppliers.
• Autonomous running of a site, reporting directly into the board.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in the management of a B2B sales function.
• An excellent communicator and agile people manager.
• Able to adapt within an evolving environment.
• Experience implementing a dialler system would be a great advantage, however this is not essential.
The role may require you to travel across multiple sites across the UK, you will therefore be required to drive.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to really make an impact within a growing organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: