Job Ref: DJRL32085
Job Title: Billing Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey (Agile Hybrid Working Option)
Employment Type: Permanent
We are partnered with a growing Utilities business in Surrey who are looking to hire an experienced Billing Manager to join their organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Department, the Billing Manager is accountable for managing the end to end metering and billing processes, including:
• Overall Customer Satisfaction and SLA Adherence
• Metering programme and campaigning
• Managing the billing journey and incumbent processes
• Process exceptions management
• Facilitating the workforce management and planning team through accurate and timely reporting for all billing and mail schedules and campaigns.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Support and motivate Team Leaders and subsequent teams in order to provide a first-class customer service; resolving all possible enquiries first time.
• Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business at all levels to ensure the service operates successfully for our customers.
• Manage and coach high quality performance.
• Advocate and communicate business change effectively.
• Take ownership for team performance and drive through actions in order to maintain, streamline and improve service.
• Identify trends in performance, creating new initiatives and sharing continuous improvement concepts with the Service Improvement function.
• Ensuring that key department processes are regularly analysed and reported, enabling any gaps or process failures to be identified, interrogated and improved to avoid further failure and cost.
• Actively managing and administering the metering programme and campaigns and the billing schedules, inclusive of exemptions management and mailing processes.
You will ideally be:
• Aware of Contact Centre and Operation of systems, processes and procedures.
• A proven leader who can execute operational best practice to achieve service excellence.
• Experienced of managing team leaders and their team of advisors in a contact centre environment.
• Experienced in revenue control.
• Experienced in billing processes and management.
In addition to these main duties employees are required to approach their role with a ‘can do’ attitude and strive to deliver the very best for customers and colleagues at all times.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.