Job Ref: DJJM32110
Role: Customer Experience Communications Lead
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to 50k
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced customer engagement manager who will lead all customer journey communications and strategies across the business. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this is a stand-alone role that will require you to work with key stakeholders across the business in order to develop and deliver the most effective communications to potential and existing customers.
• Managing the customer journey communications strategy throughout in-life processes
• Manage the format and structure of all customer communications.
• Identify and implement customer communications improvements.
• Working with various teams across the business to collate insight into challenges surrounding communications.
• Deliver communications which drive the brand and deliver the most positive customer outcomes by increasing contact and engagement.
• Work closely with compliance to ensure all communications adhere to the relevant rules and regulations
• Develop a range of communications materials to support the delivery of the key messages.
The person specification:
• Must be a self- starter and capable of managing own workload.
• An excellent communicator
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Translate strategies into technical plans.
• A key focus on delivering the best outcome for customers.
• Experienced in developing and delivering fully integrated communication programmes
• Experience of evaluating effectiveness of journey customer communications.
• Must have experience in strategic creation, management, development and evaluation of high impacting customer journey communications
• Must have demonstrable experience as a communications leader with a good understanding of the wider communication context
• The ability to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately and to handle competing priorities and a challenging workload within a pressurised working environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of Customer Experience management and improvement including journey mapping, analysing customer feedback data and complaints root cause analysis.
You must be an inspirational and people focused leader with credibility to influence change at a senior level.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a
customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.