Job Ref: DJKG32076
Role: Head of Customer – Risk & Governance
Location: Swindon (mix of office and home working – need to be in commutable distance to the office)
Salary: £85k to £120k (plus outstanding benefits and holidays)
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently hiring for an experienced Head of Customer – Risk and Governance to join an established organisation that will lead the Credit and Collections, enabling evolution and transformation.
Working in a newly created role, this is a fantastic chance to create and grow a customer journey, process and improvement and control the Risk and Governance with an operational and continuous improvement focus. This organisation provides an autonomous opportunity to work with internal stakeholders to revolutionise the way that the business develops their strategic approach to risk and governance within each department.
Working as part of a dynamic leadership team, responsibilities include:
• Ability to lead the thinking within the customer, risk, and governance business unit, to agree and deliver priorities for continuous change, risk mitigation, quality assurance and control and governance.
• Ownership, development and implementation of improvement, risk mitigation and control and quality assurance for the credit risk and collections operations.
• Monitoring the compliance and embedding of any improvements required
• Defining, monitoring and managing the quality assurance approach and continuous improvement.
• Ensuring sustainable customer journeys are in place that assure consistent fair customer outcomes and enable business efficiency.
• Delivering efficacy within journeys and supporting greater customer self-serve resolution.
• Provide expert input and guidance for campaigns, new initiatives, and systems changes / implementation from an operational or credit risk perspective.
• Delivery of committed benefits associated with credit strategy changes.
• Leading the thinking for Collections on the development and priorities as we build out our customer journeys.
• Working collaboratively with a wide number of stakeholders ensuring prioritisation and delivery of materially impacting projects within the collection’s lifecycle.
• Support the P&L commitments though business change.
• Responsible for business readiness that enables benefit realisation.
• Ownership of the collection risk and control self-assessment and the prioritisation and mitigation of actions with the full support of operations.
• Accountable for local risk and control reporting, understanding and improvement.
• You will need to show experience and knowledge of customer journey management and continuous improvement in an agile environment.
• Success in a senior change management role within a complex organisation environment.
• Embedding sustainable customer-focused change initiatives.
• Creating risk frameworks, culture, and mechanisms.
• Proven SQL/SAS experience.
• Results orientated with focus on customer outcomes, mitigation of credit losses and benefit realisation.
• Influential communicator with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across technical, operational and project teams.
• Experience of managing contacts and 3rd parties to ensure delivery of commercial and customer outcomes.
• Experience of budget, forecasting management, P&L management, and accountability.
The successful person will need to be comfortable working cross functionally and be able to collaborate and influence a wide number of stakeholders both internally and externally. This is a broad and impactful role and needs someone who can think and lead strategically and is comfortable leading transformation.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.