Job Ref: DJRL32118
Role: Customer Service Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses. They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead, develop and nurture their customer service team. You will be an experienced Customer Services Manager and be inspirational and motivate the team to deliver the best service.
The role will involve:
• To Lead, develop, and nurture a growing team of 30 FTE
• To Inspire and motivate the team
• To provide training and development to the team.
• To Conduct weekly 1-2-1s, performance reviews and any other reviews needed.
• Overseeing the day to day management and resource appropriately to keep on top of inbound volumes.
• Setting goals and analysing your team’s performance.
• Involvement in projects to fix and improve broken processes. You will also support the operational teams to become more efficient.
• You will design and execute continuous improvements to the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in scaling top tier multichannel customer service for a digital business.
• Excellent leadership skills to recruit, motivate, coach and retain a top tier customer service team.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent knowledge of customer service systems and tools.
• Strong organisational skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail.
• A sound understanding of customer service strategies.
• Experience of leading teams and implementing change and improvement to services.
• Experience of using effective multi-channel customer services communication systems.
• You’ll be an inspirational leader who can motivate and coach others to deliver a great customer experience.
• You will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• You will be commercially savvy.
• So if you’re an inspirational individual, have a positive can-do attitude and you’re able to motivate others to deliver a great customer experience, then this is just the role for you.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship