Job Ref: DJHB1055
Role: Customer Service Operations Manager
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits package
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Operations Manager to join an established organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, you will be responsible for the delivery and performance of the customer service operation for the business and will be required to lead and drive the operational customer service strategy for the organisation of around 100FTE.
Working within a dynamic team, you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the delivery on the customer service department with a particular focus on the development of the people during the scale up process.
• Delivering and implementing the operational strategy for the consistent performance of the customer service team.
• Developing the internal customer service team to create future leaders and a strong succession plan within the business.
• Driving an evolving culture to continually improve processes and procedures to benefit the customer journey.
• Managing the outsource partner to deliver a consistent message for the brand.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in managing a team within a wider contact centre, reporting into the Head of Customer Service.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead a department to continually improve through the development of a changing environment experiencing continual growth.
• Able to lead and mentor teams to achieve success keeping the customer at the heart of the business.
• Experience within a scale up business would be a huge advantage.
This is an exciting management level position within an established organisation who are driving change, positive culture and consistently developing their team internally. You will be required to manage teams onsite and will be the inspirational leader within this growing brand.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.