Job Ref: DJJM1244
Job Title: Team Leader (Customer Experience)
Salary: Up to £30k salary, plus shift allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and independent Team Leader, that can manage customer service agents through an exciting period of growth, and take ownership of the team, driving best practise and creating a culture of excellence.
This role is with an exciting FinTech organisation!
Shifts are Monday to Saturday, 9am until 7pm, with the possibility of introducing Sunday working hours.
Some Role Responsibilities:
• Operational Leadership and day to day management of the customer experience team (10FTE)
• Drive customer centric change within the team, advocating best practise
• Drive a supportive and collaborative culture within your team
• Use insight and MI to collaboratively drive customer experience and performance
• Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities, maximising on each customer contact
• Identify training needs and then coach and mentor your team in line with the business culture and objectives
• Develop and onboard new recruits, building knowledge and confidence, to achieve performance outcomes
• Drive ongoing quality improvements ensuring that high quality service is achieved
• Work cross functionally ensuring harmony across the many projects associated with a fast paced, exciting, and growing business
• Ensure that regulatory and compliance requirements are always adhered to and monitored
• A strong Team Manager who can both manage and lead from the front
• Customer centric and somebody who always looks for the best customer outcomes
• Resilient through periods of transformation, and able to take customer service agents on a journey
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a contact centre environment, in a management capacity.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.