Job Ref: DJPF32100
Job Title: Capacity Planning Analyst
Location: North West with home working
Salary: up to £38,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who are going through extensive change and innovation. You will be pivotal in the efficient running of the business by employing planning methodologies to create an optimal fit of resource to workload demands for both front and back office environments.
You will be required to develop and maintain multi-channel capacity planning model(s) that support current and future business needs.
Working as part of the Planning team, you will be required to:
• Develop, populate and maintain a detailed short and medium planning model (Capacity Plan) for Operations, ensuring plans, forecasts and schedules
• Ensure all supply and demand drivers are captured and incorporated into the Capacity Plan
• Develop recruitment, training and attrition plans through the Capacity Planning process,
• Constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Enquiries teams and maximising agent satisfaction by providing flexible options.
• Monitoring of month on month performance and updating of capacity planners with works volumes
• Managing medium term planning recommendations such as calculating overtime requirements, producing service level recovery plans
You will ideally have:
• A track-record & passion for data and interpretation, motivated by continuous improvement
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience in data analysis roles with experience in demand and capacity planning
• Experience with forecasting and quantitative modelling and scenario analysis
• Experience of working with WFM tools
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.