Job Ref: DJHC4306
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Home based
Salary: £60k flat salary, no commission
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a Sales Manager to run a sales operation with a Fintech organisation in London. This business has enjoyed amazing growth year on year, and the business has a great story to be a part of.
I am looking for somebody ideally from financial services. This is to manage a remote telephone-based sales workforce who convert leads into sales from customers who drop out at their online basket stage. This is a newly created function within the business.
• Responsible for the successful management of a sales operation
• Achievement of revenue and sales conversions
• To promote and provide a 5* Customer Experience in all customer interactions
• Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities to meet customers’ needs and desires
• Delivering sales revenues through an open and encouraging leadership style
• Willing to travel between sites and to manage staff
• Experience and demonstrable track record of managing customer operations and driving sales or sales through service
• Collaborative and able to work across all functions
• Proactive management & improvement of the Customer Experience
• High level of self-management and initiative as this is a remote role
• Very values led as an individual
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of driving sales in a very people focused and customer centric environments.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.